Monday, December 7, 2009

My forward trajectory in thought

I had a great conversation with a friend who was very zealous about her personal relationship with God.

I crave that and remember a time in my life when I was just as zealous publicly but now I feel I have let some apathy sneak in between. It's fine, God still loves me. God still loves people. I refuse to remain.

The verse Joshua 24:15 came to mind. "Then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve." "As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Thus my forward trajectory and praise is...

I will serve the Lord.

Not sure how that will look but I am excited, truly ready. Partnering with God is a journey. I find peace when I do; as well as many things. Today is peace and excitement.

"But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the one who lifts my head high." Psalm 3:3.

No comments:

Post a Comment