Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Is there a perfect phone? NO, but Iphone is very close!

The hype over the new Verizon Droid has caught my attention recently. Unfortunately I am not impressed with what I am seeing. According to Boy Genius reporting; I think the phone is boxy, buttons are ugly and I have no idea about its softwares user-ability. Boy Genius also got a sneak peak at the Motorola Droid when Motorola released the droid on its site by accident, priceless considering Verizon's I Don't campaign trying to build suspense! From the site specks it seems like a great device but I am looking for something more....color, social networking and style! Iphone is still better in my opinion!

Which brings me to my next thought...

According to Engadget, it's Apple's call whether Iphone joins the Verizon network! I wish they would! I would buy the Iphone over the droid in a heart beat. I am assuming the Iphone users would move to Verizon based on the fact that its a better network! Therefore it would be a benefit for both Apple and Verizon to compromise. Really, in my opinion, Verizon is to blame for not taking Apple's offer the first time and I would suggest that Verizon is the problem-child in this relationship; especially after making the I Don't campaign!

Unfortunately AT&T's coverage is obsolete in my area which forces me to stay with verizon...and in all good reason. I like having service! Maybe the Driod phones will impress me yet! Ball is in your court Motorola!

Still Iphone-less,
mcb


No comments:

Post a Comment